Directions to Lotus Honolulu
The Lotus Honolulu is conveniently located 11.0 miles / 17.7 kilometers from the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL).
To get to the hotel, follow these directions starting from the airport:
- Take Interstate H-1 eastbound for Honolulu. Exit at King St (25A).
- At the second light, turn right onto Kapahulu Ave.
- Kapahulu Ave ends at Kalakaua Ave. Turn left and keep on the right.
- Lotus Honolulu will be on the right at 2885 Kalakaua Avenue.
Recommended Attractions nearby
- Kaimana/Sans Souci Beach/Natatorium Memorial – Steps away
- Kapiolani Park – Directly across the street
- Waikiki Aquarium – 0.2 miles / 0.32 kilometers
- Honolulu Zoo – 0.5 miles / 0.81 kilometers
- Kuhio Beach – 0.5 miles / 0.81 kilometers
- Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center – 1.3 miles / 2.09 kilometers
- Diamond Head State Monument – 1.9 miles / 3.06 kilometers
- Hawaii Convention Center – 2.7 miles / 4.34 kilometers
- Ala Moana Shopping Center – 2.7 miles / 4.34 kilometers
- Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) – 11.0 miles / 17.7 kilometers